Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

How do you watch Sunday Ticket Max from a PC

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   drill

drill

Legend

• Registered
  • 144 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:28 PM

Sorry If this is answered elsewhere, but I couldn't find it.

I have Max. How do you watch ST from a computer?  is there an APP or something to download?  I downloaded the android app so i can watch on my tablet, but i am not sure how to access ST from a PC.  I couldn't find anything on direcTV's website other than it says it can be viewed with a PC, but it doesn't tell you how. remember several years ago they had an AdobeAIR app.  Is that still what they use, and if so, where is it available for download?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   RACJ2

RACJ2

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,848 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:31 PM

Last time I had Max, on the Directv website they had a separate link they added, so you could log in and watch on a pc.  I don't see it right now, but they may add it before the NFL Sunday Ticket season starts.

HR34-700, HR22-100

#3 ONLINE   juniormaj

juniormaj

Legend

• Registered
  • 433 posts
  • LocationNewbury Park, CA

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

The only way I've found, so far, is to go to directv.com and log out of your account.
After you log out, the home page has a link on the left side "Already Have Sunday Ticket Max? Start Watching"
Click on that and it gives you a separate login portal.

The link is also available through the upper right corner drop down menu (Sign In/Register) as "NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX customers Click Here", but only if you are logged out of directv.com.

www.directv.com/DTVAPP/login/nflLogin.jsp is the direct link, but only if you are not logged in.

I don't know why it's such a great secret, unless it's just an error in authoring. I did a lot of google searching and found nothing useful.
-Jr.
DirecTV since 1994
My setup

#4 OFFLINE   daniloni

daniloni

Mentor

• Registered
  • 32 posts
  • LocationOakland, CA

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:23 PM

Hover the pointer over the "Sports" heading on DirecTV.com and you should get a "Already Have Sunday Ticket Max? Start Watching" link.

#5 ONLINE   juniormaj

juniormaj

Legend

• Registered
  • 433 posts
  • LocationNewbury Park, CA

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

Hover the pointer over the "Sports" heading on DirecTV.com and you should get a "Already Have Sunday Ticket Max? Start Watching" link.

All I get, if I do that, is this link to upgrade.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

-Jr.
DirecTV since 1994
My setup

#6 OFFLINE   Justin85

Justin85

Legend

• Registered
  • 118 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:33 PM

The only way I was able to watch today online was by logging out first. 
Clearly a first week glitch, but its still BS. Not like this is the first time they've offered online viewing.

#7 OFFLINE   saleen351

saleen351

Godfather

• Registered
  • 478 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:33 PM

I had the same problem, I even called them, they could offer no help except to say to downlad the ipad NFLST app.  D is so lost...

#8 OFFLINE   lawnmowerdeth

lawnmowerdeth

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

Yeah, the page with the app only has links to the app for mobile devices, no PCs.  Pretty irritating that there is no link anywhere.

#9 OFFLINE   peds48

peds48

🙈🙉🙊📡

• DBSTalk Club
  • 10,315 posts
  • LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

here is the link https://www.directv....in/nflLogin.jsp

Here’s to the crazy ones.
The misfits. The rebels.
The the troublemakers.
The round pegs in the square holes.

The ones who see things different.
They’re not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status quo.

Think Differently 

spam firewall