I called yesterday to get a deal on ST Max and that went great. I check my account today and WHDVR removed, so I call. Tech said it's a known issue, and I should be restored by tonight. I swore I saw a topic like this, recently, but couldn't find it.
Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Whole Home DVR disconnected service
Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:49 AM
Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:58 AM
Are you getting the "No networked DVRs found" under the status on whole-home? I just noticed I have nothing in my playlists except the local content and when I go to status that is what I see, hoping my issue is the same one that they already know about...However my account says:
That sounds different than what you are seeing on your account?
(1) HR44-700 | (2) HR24-500 | (2) C41 | My Setup
Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:10 PM
Mine says WHDVR isn't authorized on my status under the settings menu, and on the website.