Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Traverse City Hockey Tournament

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   dhkinil

dhkinil

Icon

• Registered
  • 656 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:58 PM

A few years ago i had sportspak and MSG carried the Traverse City tournament. Does anyone know if the tournament will be available on NBCSN or (gasp!!!) NHL network

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   RACJ2

RACJ2

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,852 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:15 PM

A few years ago i had sportspak and MSG carried the Traverse City tournament. Does anyone know if the tournament will be available on NBCSN or (gasp!!!) NHL network

According to the DRW Facebook page, at this point there isn't any network that will be televising the games.  There is a chance it may be on a live stream, but no confirmation yet.   And the Sabres are carrying it on their local radio station.  https://www.facebook...151614597013404

Edited by RACJ2, 03 September 2013 - 02:16 PM.

HR34-700, HR22-100

#3 OFFLINE   lacubs

lacubs

Godfather

• Registered
  • 528 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:07 PM

i was hoping for a network to pick this Tournament because i want see a few junior players! that play in the OHL

#4 OFFLINE   dhkinil

dhkinil

Icon

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 656 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:29 AM

i was hoping for a network to pick this Tournament because i want see a few junior players! that play in the OHL

If there were an NHL Network, you would think that this is just the kind of thing they would pick up, wait I heard a rumor that there is an NHL Network, but I am pretty sure it is just a rumor.  :hurah:

#5 OFFLINE   lacubs

lacubs

Godfather

• Registered
  • 528 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:45 PM

If there were an NHL Network, you would think that this is just the kind of thing they would pick up, wait I heard a rumor that there is an NHL Network, but I am pretty sure it is just a rumor.  :hurah:

haha, ya, what are these special network good for? i was asking the same thing last season when was lockout should been showing alot of junior or AHL hockey

#6 OFFLINE   blackhawkzone

blackhawkzone

Godfather

• Registered
  • 522 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:26 PM

it is on rogers tv up in canada (at least the leafs game are) which is only available on their cable systems

#7 OFFLINE   fireponcoal

fireponcoal

Icon

• Registered
  • 717 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

I usually catch some of the stream from the tournament in Panticton BC if I remember. There is usually a stream through the Oilers site.

Sent from my iPhone using DBSTalk mobile app

Edited by fireponcoal, 05 September 2013 - 04:38 PM.

#8 OFFLINE   lacubs

lacubs

Godfather

• Registered
  • 528 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:34 PM

it is on rogers tv up in canada (at least the leafs game are) which is only available on their cable systems

everything is available in Canada i wish we get the ohl action package but we can't or even TSN

#9 OFFLINE   mshaw2715

mshaw2715

Breaking the mold

• Registered
  • 834 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Washington

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:37 PM

The OHL Package is available online. Right now for about 290 Canadian Dollars. It can also be purchased by team, package of games (in groups of 5 or 10), or you can buy by game.

everything is available in Canada i wish we get the ohl action package but we can't or even TSN

Edited by mshaw2715, 05 September 2013 - 05:41 PM.

Don't be afraid to be yourself.

#10 OFFLINE   mshaw2715

mshaw2715

Breaking the mold

• Registered
  • 834 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Washington

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:39 PM

The game is on the Calgary site right now. http://flames.nhl.com/index.html They have played one period not sure if they play more than that or not.

I usually catch some of the stream from the tournament in Panticton BC if I remember. There is usually a stream through the Oilers site.

Sent from my iPhone using DBSTalk mobile app

Don't be afraid to be yourself.

#11 OFFLINE   RACJ2

RACJ2

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,852 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:39 AM

Since the t

According to the DRW Facebook page, at this point there isn't any network that will be televising the games.  There is a chance it may be on a live stream, but no confirmation yet.   And the Sabres are carrying it on their local radio station.  https://www.facebook...151614597013404

Checked to see if the Rangers had the live stream.  Looks like they just have a condensed recorded version of the game.  It an interesting view from ice level, with no commentator, just the sounds on the ice with some background music.  http://video.rangers...d=765&id=443122  Checked my Sabres website and not even a recording of the game.  At least I can watch the recorded Sabres vs Rangers game later.

HR34-700, HR22-100

#12 OFFLINE   lacubs

lacubs

Godfather

• Registered
  • 528 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:39 AM

The OHL Package is available online. Right now for about 290 Canadian Dollars. It can also be purchased by team, package of games (in groups of 5 or 10), or you can buy by game.

i know, its ok when they had free trial last season

#13 OFFLINE   RACJ2

RACJ2

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,852 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:49 AM

Since the t

Checked to see if the Rangers had the live stream.  Looks like they just have a condensed recorded version of the game.  It an interesting view from ice level, with no commentator, just the sounds on the ice with some background music.  http://video.rangers...d=765&id=443122  Checked my Sabres website and not even a recording of the game.  At least I can watch the recorded Sabres vs Rangers game later.

Correction, after watching a report that Brian Duff had, he said all Sabres games are being streamed live.  So if I get a chance, I'm going to try and watch today.

HR34-700, HR22-100

#14 OFFLINE   RACJ2

RACJ2

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,852 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

Correction, after watching a report that Brian Duff had, he said all Sabres games are being streamed live.  So if I get a chance, I'm going to try and watch today.

Well, it is streamed live, but its audio only. 

HR34-700, HR22-100

Protected By... spam firewall...And...