Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Fox sports 2 needs to be in HD

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Mike.H_DISHNetwork

Mike.H_DISHNetwork

Godfather

• DISH Representative
  • 301 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

One more vote in favor of Fox Sports 2 going HD>

Bubba3,

Request for FOX Sports2 in HD has been added on your behalf, if you have any further request please let me know and I am happy to help you.

Thanks

• dish556 likes this

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#22 OFFLINE   bluegras

bluegras

Godfather

• Registered
  • 426 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:45 AM

yea i would like to see FS2 in HD also because of barrett jackson is coming up this week also.

• dish556 likes this

#23 OFFLINE   bluegras

bluegras

Godfather

• Registered
  • 426 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:32 AM

i was watching barrett jackson on fox sports 2 last night and i hated it so much and then i watched it on the fox business channel it looks alot better.i wish someone would add fox sports 2 in HD on dish network.

thanks

Allen Culver

Streator,Illinois

• dish556 likes this

#24 OFFLINE   dish556

dish556

AllStar

• Registered
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:59 AM

i was watching barrett jackson on fox sports 2 last night and i hated it so much and then i watched it on the fox business channel it looks alot better.i wish someone would add fox sports 2 in HD on dish network.

thanks

Allen Culver

Streator,Illinois

You really think they care they type this customer want this but yet that will raise your rates then show us the rates and let us choose what we don't want QVC or millions of kids networks or stuff we don't watch yet you cut programs we watch then you blame them and still getting the same money! yea that right you don't lower the price after you take channel maybe the FCC need to ask why!!

Edited by dish556, 20 March 2014 - 07:00 AM.

#25 OFFLINE   James Long

James Long

Ready for Uplink!

• Super Moderators
  • 40,228 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:09 PM

i wish someone would add fox sports 2 in HD on dish network.

Wish granted. Still channel 397, but available in HD. :)

(No, I didn't add it. DISH did.)
Welcome to DBS Talk - Let's talk about DBS! (The Digital Bit Stream)
DISH Network vs DirecTV: HD Channel List - DISH Network HD Capacity, HD Conversion and more.
DISH Network complete channel lists and lists by satellite location are in The Uplink Activity Center.
Unless otherwise noted, I speak for myself. Content is not controlled by DISH Network, DirecTV or any other company.

#26 OFFLINE   Bubba3

Bubba3

Mentor

• Registered
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:17 AM

Thanks Dish!

#27 OFFLINE   tampa8

tampa8

Godfather/Supporter

• Registered
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 10:25 PM

You really think they care they type this customer want this but yet that will raise your rates then show us the rates and let us choose what we don't want QVC ...

Apparently DISH does care, they added it in HD quite quickly. As for QVC hate to break it to you but QVC helps to reduce your bill, they pay to be on Satellite.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...