Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Can't access chat room

Best Answer David Bott , 19 September 2013 - 09:44 PM

I tried my PC this afternoon and I can get into the chat again. However, iPad and iPhone still fail saying module edition module is not available with this account, see attached.

Mobile edition had expired on the 11th.  (Just found out as I did not get a notice.)  I just renewed it so I hope it starts to work again.

Thanks.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   RAD

RAD

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 15,903 posts
  • LocationDripping Springs, TX

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:47 AM

In thread http://www.dbstalk.c...sues/?p=3182496 I posted that I couldn't get into the chat room on Friday night. Some other folks also posted they were having the same issue.

Today I tried to get int and now don't even get that far, both my PC using IE and IOS devices using Safari have some message about spam firewall.

Any ideas why this is now happening?

See post My Setup for configuration info.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Scott Kocourek

Scott Kocourek

On the edge

• Super Moderators
  • 9,016 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:00 AM

I will look into it.  Thanks for the update.

Opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily reflect
those of DBSTalk.com, DIRECTV, Dish Network, or any other company.
Become a DBSTalk.com member or join the CE program HERE

#3 OFFLINE   RAD

RAD

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 15,903 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:44 AM

I tried my PC this afternoon and I can get into the chat again. However, iPad and iPhone still fail saying module edition module is not available with this account, see attached.

Attached Files

#4 OFFLINE   David Bott

David Bott

Hall Of Fame

• Administrators
  • 2,054 posts
  • LocationTraveling the USA

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:44 PM   Best Answer

Mobile edition had expired on the 11th.  (Just found out as I did not get a notice.)  I just renewed it so I hope it starts to work again.

Thanks.

David Bott

Admin - Owner

Founder - AVSForum.comTiVoCommunity.com, Home Theater Cruise, LLC, DBNet Consulting, LLC, 

Board of Advisers - Prelaunch.com

Connecting to Over 5 Million Unique Enthusiasts a Month

DISCLAIMER: All spelling and grammatical errors done on purpose for the proofreadingly challenged.

#5 OFFLINE   RAD

RAD

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 15,903 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:31 AM

Thanks.

Working this morning, thanks for correcting it.

spam firewall