Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Angels/Rangers blacked out??!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   teebeebee1

teebeebee1

Godfather

• Registered
  • 413 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:11 AM

Today's Angels/Rangers game was moved up due to possible weather and its not blacked out, i think Directv thinks its a replay of last nights game?

Help!

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   teebeebee1

teebeebee1

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 413 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:15 AM

Replying to my own post:

All the early ones are blacked out, this hasn't happened all year to my knowledge unless the FOX national game was the early game, sounds like an excuse to save bandwidth for other things.............

Aaaaand i'm an idiot, fox game is the early game, nothing to see here :)

Edited by teebeebee1, 28 September 2013 - 10:18 AM.

#3 OFFLINE   milton

milton

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 159 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

Per a response to a similar thread I started, this game was moved up due to weather expected.

It was moved to 12pm eastern, which falls in the FOX Saturday window and is thereby subject to national blackout on MLB EI.

#4 OFFLINE   TJNash

TJNash

AllStar

• Registered
  • 138 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:27 PM

Per a response to a similar thread I started, this game was moved up due to weather expected.

It was moved to 12pm eastern, which falls in the FOX Saturday window and is thereby subject to national blackout on MLB EI.

But it was available on MLB.tv on my Roku 3.

spam firewall