Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

General Hospital in Android

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   kevinturcotte

kevinturcotte

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,940 posts
  • LocationOutside Portland, ME

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

Okay my favorite character is back on General Hospital for a short run and I want to watch while he's on, but not sure how, or if I can. The ONLY thing I can watch it on is my Android phone (Galaxy S4 running 4.2.2). The ABC site uses Flash, and the show isn't available on Hulu. Any ideas?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using DBSTalk mobile app

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Supramom2000

Supramom2000

In Loving Memory of Onyx-2/23/09

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,115 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

Have you tried downloading Firefox mobile onto your phone? I've read it supports Flash.

Here is a link on Flash and Firefox and Galaxy S4:  http://gs4.wonderhow...s-more-0147834/

Who is your fave?  Is it Faison?  Mine is Robert Scorpio.  I love Frisco too, but they treated him badly!!!  I don't think he'll ever be back..  I want Jonathan Jackson and Ingo Rademacher back as well.

"But the freedom that they fought for, and the country grand they wrought for, is their monument today, and for aye." "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."

My Setup

#3 OFFLINE   kevinturcotte

kevinturcotte

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 3,940 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

Flash doesn't work period in mobile devices.
I like Jerry (Love to hate him lol). Sebastian Roche tweeted that Jerry was back and I got excited. Loved him ever since he took the Metro Court hostage. I NEVER, EVER watch live tv, yet I was there every day at 3 to watch for that lol

#4 OFFLINE   Supramom2000

Supramom2000

In Loving Memory of Onyx-2/23/09

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,115 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

Yes, he was back yesterday.  He is pretty incredible.  Hated that he shot Robin in the stomach and killed Alan (basically).  Liked him and Alexis.

"But the freedom that they fought for, and the country grand they wrought for, is their monument today, and for aye." "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."

My Setup

#5 OFFLINE   kevinturcotte

kevinturcotte

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 3,940 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:55 PM

I KNEW he was Jerry the entire time too lol Carly, Jax, and Lady Jane had been talking about Jerry just before he showed up, and when a past character is talked about quite a bit on a soap, you know they're coming back. They also talked about Jerry having mob connections, and during the hostage crisis, Carly and Sonny kept saying his voice sounded familiar.

spam firewall