Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   say-what

say-what

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 5,690 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:51 PM

http://www.hollywood...l-season-647179

SHIELD gets a full-season order

ABC picked up the back 9

* Sat - 5lnb slimline dish - SWM16 F/W 2.0.24
* Network - hardwired - Apple Airport / Uverse 2wire router > Dell Studio XPS 800, Win7 Ultimate 64 bit, 8GB ram, Intel Core i7-860 processor, nVidia GeForce GTS240
* HR44-200/AM21 - coax enabled networking - hdmi to Sony STR-DG810 - Sony Bravia KDL-EX740 | Bose Acoustimass 600 5.1 speakers | Sony PS3 | xBox 360 | AppleTV | GenieGo
* HR24-500 - coax enabled networking - hdmi - Vizio Razor M260VA
* HR34-700/AM21 - Ethernet bridged - hdmi = Sony Bravia KDL-V26XBR1 | Slingbox Pro via HDConnect component cable

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#22 OFFLINE   LOCODUDE

LOCODUDE

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,660 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

Kinda liking this show. However I've been a Marvel fan from waaaaaaaaaaay Baaaaaaaaaaaack.........  :)

“The cave you fear to enter, holds the treasure you seek.” 
― 
Joseph Campbell

#23 OFFLINE   dmspen

dmspen

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:16 AM

I like the show but I'm having a sense that the two braniacs are almost like the dopey teenage twins on Justice League cartoon. Their repartee is immature and their voice pitch often doesn't match the seriousness of a situation.

To me, the show is trying to be both serious and somewhat 'light', probably to hit the very young crowd. Still, I've been a comic book show fan for many years so I'll keep watching (by myself because the wife lost interest).

#24 OFFLINE   Drucifer

Drucifer

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 8,218 posts
  • LocationNY Hudson Valley

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

http://www.hollywood...l-season-647179

SHIELD gets a full-season order

ABC picked up the back 9

It's neither good nor bad. And is very much like you would expect from a comic book plot.

DREW
Do it Right, Do it Once
LR: HR34-7, Den: HR24-1, MB: HR24-5, Bsm: HR24-2, Kit: H25-5
PrimeStar '95, DirecTV  '00

Protected By... spam firewall...And...