Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

110 119 129 on dish 1000.2 in hawaii (difficult but can be done)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   comizzou573

comizzou573

Legend

• Registered
  • 263 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

Just got the 129 on the satellite dish, I finally didnt when the stupid retailers refused to come out with superbuddy equipment and help me. I was even welling to pay them 85 dollars, just got to be patient until you get it in, here is a picture of it a2sks0.jpg

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   comizzou573

comizzou573

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 263 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

the issue isnt the dish 1000.2 in hawaii but the elevation that brackets that the dish mounts on I put a piece of skinning wood in between to fill up the gap. If the retailers came out they could have easily. Now I am happy where I am at now got all sats in the correct order and figuring out which hd programming is avaliable in hawaii, because I am picking up all the signals for hd programming on the mainland but cant view channel since they on a conus. Maybe someone can design a new mounting for the 1000.2 dish to work in hawaii. I will take a picture of my work but i am not giving away the angles, as I dont want microcom to get the secret or any other local retailers in hawaii, since they did not want to help me aim the dish properly.

Edited by comizzou573, 12 October 2013 - 09:24 PM.

#3 OFFLINE   comizzou573

comizzou573

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 263 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

finally got the bolts tighten was a pain in the butt : )

Protected By... spam firewall...And...