Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

My Programming (web site) returns to login screen

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   epokopac

epokopac

Godfather

• Registered
  • 324 posts
  • LocationLawrenceville, Georgia

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:48 PM

After logging into the web site, I select "My Programming". It then goes back to the login screen making it impossible to see what I have and to make any changes. Other selections appear to be just fine. Anybody else have this issue?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   comizzou573

comizzou573

Legend

• Registered
  • 230 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

My link is grayed out

#3 OFFLINE   epokopac

epokopac

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 324 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:44 AM

Grayed out or goes back to login screen. That can't be good. Can a member of the DIRT team inform the web developers please?

#4 OFFLINE   some guy

some guy

Godfather

• Registered
  • 413 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

Do you have your browser set to remember your login info?

#5 OFFLINE   shadough

shadough

Icon

• Registered
  • 652 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:39 PM

I would try a different browser.  Firefox, chrome.  Perhaps your browser needs a flash upgrade?  *shrug*   somethin to try.

http://shad.is.dream...fl/collect.html 1000 AFL games and counting......

#6 OFFLINE   epokopac

epokopac

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 324 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:01 AM

(1) - Do you have your browser set to remember your login info?

No, never had, never will.

(2) - I would try a different browser.  Firefox, chrome.  Perhaps your browser needs a flash upgrade?  *shrug*   somethin to try.

Tried Chrome, same results. This is a programming bug. Current IE9 is 9.0.8112.16421, Update Versions 9.0.21.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Guess I'll have to call in for programming changes until someone takes an interest in this problem and corrects the code. Is anybody from DIRT listening?

#7 OFFLINE   Mike.H_DISHNetwork

Mike.H_DISHNetwork

Godfather

• DISH Representative
  • 296 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:59 AM

(1) - Do you have your browser set to remember your login info?

No, never had, never will.

(2) - I would try a different browser.  Firefox, chrome.  Perhaps your browser needs a flash upgrade?  *shrug*   somethin to try.

Tried Chrome, same results. This is a programming bug. Current IE9 is 9.0.8112.16421, Update Versions 9.0.21.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Guess I'll have to call in for programming changes until someone takes an interest in this problem and corrects the code. Is anybody from DIRT listening?

epokopac,

Thanks for the information and I have forward off the issues to my engineers. The one we use is Firefox, it may ask to add a Plug-in but it works fine here in the DISH offices. Please let me know when you try to use Firefox if you get an error message for further assistance.

Thanks

#8 OFFLINE   epokopac

epokopac

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 324 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:55 AM

Mike:

Tried it with Firefox, same result (My Programming selection goes back to login screen). No Plug-in was asked for. Home and work computers give the same result. Maybe my account has some "bit" set somewhere that shouldn't be "on" that is causing this issue (that will be fun to find, NOT!). All other selections (PPV certificates, My Offers, etc.) work just fine.

#9 OFFLINE   some guy

some guy

Godfather

• Registered
  • 413 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:58 AM

I'm guessing you guys with the issue had a DTV pal on your account at some point in the past? Thats what is triggering this and its being worked on. This was brought up in multiple other forums online.

#10 OFFLINE   epokopac

epokopac

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 324 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:21 AM

I'm guessing you guys with the issue had a DTV pal on your account at some point in the past? Thats what is triggering this and its being worked on. This was brought up in multiple other forums online.

Yes I did. MANY thanks for the info! I wonder how long it will take to address this issue from the software side. Couldn't be that complicated of a fix to ignore DTV Pal info on the account.

#11 OFFLINE   dennispap

dennispap

Icon

• Registered
  • 651 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:34 PM

spam firewall