Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Auto Record Program based on criteria

auto record dvr

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   cavinny

cavinny

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

I am searching for the auto record program code based on criteria.  I use to know how to type cchannel 2 692 Lakers basketball

It would constantly search for Lakers on channels 2 - 692 and auto record.

I had it setup a few years ago but upgraded to a genie and have lost the code.  I found it here years ago.

Thanks

Home Theater: Denon AVR3808CI 7.1 HDMI networked * Samsung 56” 1080P HDTV HL56A650C HDMI *HD DVR HR21-700 HDMI * Samsung Blu Ray BDP1500 HDMI * Sony 400 DVD Changer DVP-CS985V * Panasonic DVD recorder DMR-ES520 * Sony Remote Control Commander RM-AV3000 * Slingbox Pro * AT9 Side Car Dish (4 wires) to Zinwell WB616 * Linksys router/Fios Internet 15 Mbps down/5Mbps up

Mysetup http://www.dbstalk.c...345#post2459345

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   inkahauts

inkahauts

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 14,728 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

For full details follow the link in my signitur and you'll get a full PDF on almost everything that can be done

But.

You want to make three arsls IMHO. They'd be....

AALL LAKERS EVENTS CCHANS 691 & Sports & Basketball

AALL LAKERS EVENTS CCHANS 7 & Sports & Basketball

AALL LAKERS EVENTS CCHANS 202 250 & Sports & Basketball

#3 OFFLINE   cavinny

cavinny

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

Thanks.  The .pdfs were the files I was looking for.  This keeps me from forgetting to record the games even when they switch to TNT, ESPN or ABC.

Home Theater: Denon AVR3808CI 7.1 HDMI networked * Samsung 56” 1080P HDTV HL56A650C HDMI *HD DVR HR21-700 HDMI * Samsung Blu Ray BDP1500 HDMI * Sony 400 DVD Changer DVP-CS985V * Panasonic DVD recorder DMR-ES520 * Sony Remote Control Commander RM-AV3000 * Slingbox Pro * AT9 Side Car Dish (4 wires) to Zinwell WB616 * Linksys router/Fios Internet 15 Mbps down/5Mbps up

#4 OFFLINE   inkahauts

inkahauts

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 14,728 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

Thanks. The .pdfs were the files I was looking for. This keeps me from forgetting to record the games even when they switch to TNT, ESPN or ABC.

Hence the ones I noted. (I also wrote those PDFs.) It's what I use. I never allow it to record like you had set though with one giant arsl. I've had three games that I would have missed due to bad guide data and the unit try to record on a Cinema channel (long explanation as to what happened). Granted that was on a second machine and happened over the course of five years, but... I'm crazy with my Lakers games.. ;)

#5 OFFLINE   cavinny

cavinny

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

For full details follow the link in my signitur and you'll get a full PDF on almost everything that can be done

But.

You want to make three arsls IMHO. They'd be....

AALL LAKERS EVENTS CCHANS 691 & Sports & Basketball

AALL LAKERS EVENTS CCHANS 7 & Sports & Basketball

AALL LAKERS EVENTS CCHANS 202 250 & Sports & Basketball

Thanks-- I will have to change the code. I don't want to miss the games.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using DBSTalk mobile app

spam firewall