Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Android Facebook app

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   kevinturcotte

kevinturcotte

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,942 posts
  • LocationOutside Portland, ME

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

I'm wondering if there's anyway to install a theme or something similar for the Android Facebook app? Basically I want a dark/black theme, not the battery sucking white background they use.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using DBSTalk mobile app

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Supramom2000

Supramom2000

In Loving Memory of Onyx-2/23/09

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,219 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

I purchased one on Amazon.  It came with a skin as well.  It is a pink US Army logo.  I'll see if I can find it and link it here.

Here is a link to the website where they sent me to download it:

http://www.getmywallpaper.com/

Here is a link to the Amazon description:

http://www.amazon.co...n Decal Sticker

"But the freedom that they fought for, and the country grand they wrought for, is their monument today, and for aye." "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."

My Setup

#3 OFFLINE   RasputinAXP

RasputinAXP

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:41 PM

No, there isn't. I wouldn't be hip to installing a hacked FB client anyway. Couldn't you use the mobile browser version and force it to white on black?

"Belligerent and numerous."

Sometimes I update the Dish Network FAQ

AT200, Hopper & 360 via HDMI to Onkyo 505 to basement 42" Westy, Hopper via Comp-over-Cat5 to living room 42" Vizio with a Roku 3, Joey to Toshiba 32" LCD with a Logitech Revue. You want fries with that? Pull up to the 2nd window.

#4 OFFLINE   Supramom2000

Supramom2000

In Loving Memory of Onyx-2/23/09

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,219 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

Oh sorry!  I totally missed the FB part of it.  I thought you wanted a skin for the phone background.

"But the freedom that they fought for, and the country grand they wrought for, is their monument today, and for aye." "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."

My Setup

Protected By... spam firewall...And...