Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

iPad/Android app upcoming program listing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   billraff

billraff

• Registered
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:37 AM

There used to be a way on the iPad/Android app to select a channel (for example HBO) and then see a list of all the upcoming programming coming up on that channel for the next two weeks. I used this a lot to see things I might be interested in recording. I can no longer find a way to do this in the newer versions. Does anyone know how to this in these versions?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Supramom2000

Supramom2000

In Loving Memory of Onyx-2/23/09

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,324 posts
  • LocationColbert, WA

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

On the very top of my app (Asus Transformer tablet), I have:  Remote, Home, Playlist, Guide, Movies, Sports.

When I tap Guide, just below that menu I have a choice of Today, Tomorrow, Tue, Wed.... etc.

Mine goes through 11/9.

Does yours not do that?

"But the freedom that they fought for, and the country grand they wrought for, is their monument today, and for aye." "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."

My Setup

#3 OFFLINE   mrdobolina

mrdobolina

AllStar

• Registered
  • 312 posts
  • LocationA Mile High

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

Favorite channel module?  Doesn't that show 1 channel of your choice and its upcoming schedule?  Not sure if it goes 2 weeks out, though. 

DirecTV Customer Since 1997

#4 OFFLINE   peds48

peds48

🙈🙉🙊📡

• DBSTalk Club
  • 11,497 posts
  • LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

Yup, you can set a "module" for a particular channel an it will display whatever guide data is available for that particular channel only

Here’s to the crazy ones.
The misfits. The rebels.
The the troublemakers.
The round pegs in the square holes.

The ones who see things different.
They’re not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status quo.

Think Differently 

#5 OFFLINE   billraff

billraff

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:49 AM

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...