Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

C 41 client freezing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Phil17108

Phil17108

Mentor

• Registered
  • 85 posts
  • LocationOrange County California

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:04 PM

We had DirecTV out the other day because of and error massage on the HR25 we have in my wife's hobby room. The SWM 8 with a SWM16 plus the SL5 LMB 4 and its working, then today I am using set with the C41 client off of the HR44 and am having freeze problems with it. the 44 in the from room is not having  problems and I am doing a reset on the C41 by power off. Has any one had a problem like this with the C41.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   jimmie57

jimmie57

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,409 posts
  • LocationTexas City, TX

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:45 AM

The C41 has a red button on the right end of it that you can press to reset it.

I would do this and see if the problem went away.

On the HR44, Menu, Settings, Reset, Restart Receiver

After it get programming back on the screen do the same steps on the C41.

DirecTV customer since 1996 - Current :Slimline 3 SWM,   HR24-100 HDMI to 32" Sharp LED,
HR24-100 Component cables to 46" Samsung LCD & Optical Cable to Yamaha AVR, H21-200 HDMI to Yamaha AVR & HDMI to 52" Mitsubishi LCD

spam firewall