Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

DBS Talk Emails

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   DonPrince

DonPrince

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:57 AM

I keep getting this email from DBS Talk. I must have received it 50 times or more.

Date: 11/17/2013 10:21:07 AM
To: {}{}
Subject: Re: Re: [SR358-ubO] Error on the forums

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, the support request that you have replied to has been marked resolved by our system.

In order to contact us, please submit a new support request from the client area.

Thank you.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   James Long

James Long

Ready for Uplink!

• Super Moderators
  • 39,345 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:28 AM

I've converted your attachment to a quote and redacted your email address as your email is not something you should be posting on the forums (a good way to get spammed).

It looks like you filed a support request which was fulfilled but the system keeps getting response emails from you. The autoresponder is sending responses to your repeated responses. Perhaps a message stuck in a queue somewhere?

Welcome to DBS Talk - Let's talk about DBS! (The Digital Bit Stream)
DISH Network vs DirecTV: HD Channel List - DISH Network HD Capacity, HD Conversion and more.
DISH Network complete channel lists and lists by satellite location are in The Uplink Activity Center.
Unless otherwise noted, I speak for myself. Content is not controlled by DISH Network, DirecTV or any other company.

#3 OFFLINE   DonPrince

DonPrince

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:46 AM

I'm still getting a response from DBS Talk every hour. Hopefully someone can figure out how to fix this problem.

#4 OFFLINE   David Bott

David Bott

Hall Of Fame

• Administrators
  • 2,060 posts
  • LocationTraveling the USA

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:33 PM

I'm still getting a response from DBS Talk every hour. Hopefully someone can figure out how to fix this problem.

I located your support ticket and delete it all together.  So I hope this resolves the issues of the mail loop.

David Bott

Admin - Owner

Founder - AVSForum.comTiVoCommunity.com, Home Theater Cruise, LLC, DBNet Consulting, LLC, 

Board of Advisers - Prelaunch.com

Connecting to Over 5 Million Unique Enthusiasts a Month

DISCLAIMER: All spelling and grammatical errors done on purpose for the proofreadingly challenged.

#5 OFFLINE   DonPrince

DonPrince

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:51 PM

I'm still getting the emails every hour David. The last three came in at 3:24, 4:24 and 5:24. I'm sure I'll see another one at 6:24.

#6 OFFLINE   David Bott

David Bott

Hall Of Fame

• Administrators
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:06 AM

Do you have any email auto responders?  Something is sending emails back and thus making this loop.

David Bott

Admin - Owner

Founder - AVSForum.comTiVoCommunity.com, Home Theater Cruise, LLC, DBNet Consulting, LLC, 

DISCLAIMER: All spelling and grammatical errors done on purpose for the proofreadingly challenged.

#7 OFFLINE   DonPrince

DonPrince

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:09 AM

Well David, I don't know why but the last couple of days they have stopped showing up. I thought it was something you must have done to correct my problem.

Thanks for your help.

#8 OFFLINE   David Bott

David Bott

Hall Of Fame

• Administrators
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

Glad it has stopped.  Sorry I did not get right back to you.

David Bott

Admin - Owner

spam firewall