Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

error code - 31-11-45 (622 DVR)

Ca not recieve any signal

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   mraroid

mraroid

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 151 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:01 PM

I have 722 and have been getting 32-12-45 codes it  only happens with external hard drive connected, when I disconnect hard drive everything is fine, hope u have better luck than me lol........... 

Hi Tiny... I installed a external drive about a year ago just to see it work.  But I do not save movies.  So I removed it.  My 622 has been working fine since then.  I am not sure what killed it....

jack

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#22 OFFLINE   some guy

some guy

Godfather

• Registered
  • 413 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:36 AM

I have 722 and have been getting 32-12-45 codes it  only happens with external hard drive connected, when I disconnect hard drive everything is fine, hope u have better luck than me lol........... 

3 - receiver can't ping the equipment outside - LNB diseq

2 - no signal lock, wrong atellite

1 - no inclement weather

2 - no reset has been done prior to the signal message appearing (I would try resetting the receiver)

4 - no reply again when checking your switch/device

5 - can't check the periph port on your LNB because the communication between the receiver and LNB isn't happening

Odd that it happens when an EHD drive is connected. If it were me, I would try a different brand/model of EHD and see if it continues.

#23 OFFLINE   Tiny

Tiny

Mentor

• Registered
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:53 AM

It is odd indeed and its most definitely the EHD the power supply to EHD is very hot to the touch and every time I reboot it will do alright but after Id say about a couple minutes video will start to freeze and controls get sluggish of operation of 722 with loss of signal to watch normal TV. wonder if the Seagate 1TB on sale at Costco will work????

#24 OFFLINE   shadough

shadough

Icon

• Registered
  • 658 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:35 PM

I do have a Seagate 1tb drive connected to my 722, an sometiems to my 922.  No problems.  I didnt get this 1 from Costco though, I think I got it from Micro-center.  But I'm definitly eyeing that 1 costco, just dont have the $ at the moment

http://shad.is.dream...fl/collect.html 1000 AFL games and counting......

#25 OFFLINE   mraroid

mraroid

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 151 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

The external HD I used on my 622 about a year or so ago, is one I bought at Costco.  It worked perfect.  But I do not save movies or TV shows, so the drive in my 622 was large enough.  So after playing with it for a week or so, I unplugged it and reverted back to the internal HD only.  The drive I bought was USB 3.0 and they are all backwards comparable with USB 2.0 (which is what is on my 622) and USB 1.5.  Having a external HD did not disturb my 622 at all. 

jack

#26 OFFLINE   Michael P

Michael P

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,926 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:17 PM

Folks....

I could use a little advice.

The error screen that come up after the 622 can not fine any signal says "Signal Code: 31-11-45"

It also lists the serial number of my DVR and also lists a long number for a smart card (which I do no use).

jack

That may be your problem.  I too have a 622 and E* sent me a smart card years ago to put in the smart card slot.  The "built-in" smart cards on the 622 are all invalid -  they had to replace them with a newer generation card.  That is why there is a slot.  If this 622 was subscribed at the time of the card upgrade they have sent you a card.

BTW: Having a card in the slot is good to force a reboot - I pull and reinsert it (on rare occasions) when the 622 locks up.

An E* subscriber continuously since February 1997.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...