Here is a way to be able to have the GenieGo client save the videos to a SD Card. If you do this you may want to make sure that you keep the same SD card in the tablet and don't swap it since you will be make some disk management changes to the system. I have this working on a Dell Venue 8 Pro with a 64GB SD Card.
1) Insert the SD card and create a folder on it such as "GenieGo"
2) Create an empty folder on the system drive (usually C:) of the tablet/PC and name it something like SDCard (be sure to leave this folder empty)
3) Open up the "Computer Management" control panel
4) Select the "Disk Management" sub item
5) Right click on the SD card drive letter in the list of drive volumes in disk management
6) Select "Change Drive Letter and Paths..." from the pop up menu
7) Click on the Add button
8) Make sure that "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder:" is selected and then click on the "Browse" button
9) Expand the C: drive tree
10) Select the folder you created in step 2. For example select the SDCard folder on the c:\ drive and click the OK button
11) Click on the OK button of the "Add Drive Letter or Path" window
12) You should now have two items listed in the list. The original drive letter that was listed for the SD card such as D: and the folder you just selected such as "OS (C:) \SDCard"
13) Click on the OK button
14) Close the Computer Management window
15) Open the GenieGo client program
16) Open the settings option of the GenieGo program
17) Click on the Browse button for the "Where would you like to save your videos?" in the "Manage PC settings"
18) Select the SDCard folder on the C: drive and then the GenieGo folder that was created on the SDCard
19) Click on the Select button
20) You should now have something like "C:\SDCard\GenieGo" listed for where the videos will be saved
21) Click on the Apply button then the OK button
22) The videos will now be saved to the SD Card
Edited by Brent04, 21 December 2013 - 08:26 PM.