Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Sprint Airave Plug

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   kevinturcotte

kevinturcotte

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,942 posts
  • LocationOutside Portland, ME

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:41 PM

Does anybody know the size of the dc power connector for the Sprint Airave 2.5 (Model HubBub C1-600-RT)? I know it needs a 12v 2 amp connector but the tips come in different sizes. Like to get one off Amazon if possible instead of paying Radio Shack's outrageous prices.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using DBSTalk mobile app

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   trh

trh

This Space for Sale

• Registered
  • 3,249 posts
  • LocationNE FL

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:42 PM

My Users Guide or Technical and Troubleshooting Guide don't list that information, but they do list the Advanced Tech Support for Airave phone number as 866-556-7310.

Good luck.

#3 OFFLINE   steve053

steve053

Godfather

• Registered
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:55 AM

Why not call Sprint customer service?  I told them my reception at home was bad (which is true), then they walked me through some steps to test my phone's reception (which failed).  

Sprint sent me an AirRave for free and added it to my account for $0.00 per month.  It was a refurbed 1.5 version that died in less then a month.  They then sent the latest 2.? version thats been rock solid for a year now.

HR34 hardwired to router
Panasonic 50" Plasma (TH50PX60U)
Onkyo Receiver (TX-SR707)
Harmony 670 Remote
Polk speakers /Velodyne sub

spam firewall