My Hopper & Joey receiver displayed a message “receiver was update message” but after I saw this message my Joey has not worked since.
See attached picture
We found that:
- This happens when you try to watch live TV and or when trying to watching a Recording
- The Joey is confirm that it linked to the hopper
- The Hopper is confirmed linked to the Joey
- The Moca Signal is good
- I did change the Solo Node Switch
- If it hit the red button on the Joey Remote I can selected the Hopper and pause play that tuner, but on the Joey we have no picture
- If I hit the guide button on the Joe y remote the guide comes up and it current, but when I selected a channel the screen goes blank
- If I hit the info button on the Joey remote the full description of the channel appears on the screen, but can no watch the program on the Joey TV
- If it I hit the Live TV button on the Joey remote, nothing happen the screen stay black
We call this issue to Dish Tech Support, after going through 1 regular rep and 2 advance reps we were unable to get the problem resolved.
We did find that the Hopper & Joey is still old Software:
Hopper: S328 NDEB 8/6/2013
Joey: S292 ZADH 4/3/2013
I see on line the software is up S428, is there any way to force my Hopper & Joey system to get the new software, or can you suggested any options for us to fix this problem we are having?