Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Man of Steel

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   Rich

Rich

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 20,209 posts
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:17 PM

Wow!  What a movie!  Best movie I've seen in a long time.  Loooong time.  You really have to see this to appreciate it.  I had little hopes for it, but I was really wrong this time.  Only thing bad about it was that it should have been longer.  After 2 hours and 20 minutes, I was disappointed that it was over.  

Rich

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 ONLINE   inkahauts

inkahauts

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 14,731 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:00 PM

The sequel should be interesting considering how many characters will be in it. Batman and Wonder Woman. Lots of possibilities.

#3 OFFLINE   djlong

djlong

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 4,176 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:58 PM

My one negative comment was that, if I could have taken Kal-El aside after the big fight, I would have said "Umm..  Thanks, but..  DO you think next time you could like, maybe, lure the bad guys AWAY form populated areas to cause just a trillion or so LESS damage killing several thousand FEWER people?"

#4 ONLINE   Rich

Rich

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 20,209 posts
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:36 AM

My one negative comment was that, if I could have taken Kal-El aside after the big fight, I would have said "Umm..  Thanks, but..  DO you think next time you could like, maybe, lure the bad guys AWAY form populated areas to cause just a trillion or so LESS damage killing several thousand FEWER people?"

I do enjoy violent movies and I really enjoyed that one!

Rich

#5 OFFLINE   Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet

The Shadow Knows!

• Super Moderators
  • 36,832 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:42 AM

Yes well, that. Rather inconvenient it was that the bad dudes decided to set up shop in the middle of a large city. I too am interested to see if the sequel will deal with any of the psychological and physical damage of this one. I mean, Iron Man 3 was in large part about how the world changed after Avengers. Same thing, now we know the universe has life in it, and that they can mop the floor with us.
Opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily reflect
those of DBSTalk.com, DIRECTV, DISH, The Signal Group, or any other company.

spam firewall