DISH Energizes Hopper Platform Giving Customers the Ability to Record Industry-Leading Eight Shows Simultaneously; Delivers Whole Hopper to Whole Home
- SuperJoey™: Now record a breakthrough eight shows at once, virtually eliminating channel conflicts
- Wireless Joey: Any TV, anywhere in the home — wirelessly using blazing fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- 'Virtual Joey‘ for Sony PS3™ and PS4™, LG Smart TV: Hopper experience, including DVR control and channel guides, comes to game consoles and smart TVs
- New DISH Anywhere™ App for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire: Now with integrated Hopper Transfers capability, the total ‘TV anywhere' solution for viewing live, recorded and video-on-demand content
- DISH ExplorerTM App with Voice Search, Control: Use natural language to search and control live, recorded and video-on-demand shows
- Improved User Interface: New Hopper on-screen design is easiest platform for content discovery and navigation
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Today at the 2014 International CES, DISH Network L.L.C., a subsidiary of DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH), unveiled a super-charged slate of enhancements to the award-winning Hopper™ Whole-Home HD DVR platform that extend the reach of the Hopper experience into the home and improve the overall user experience.
Press release and discussion here.