Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

HBO GO for Android Tablet

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   thebigeazy

thebigeazy

Cool Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 48 posts
  • LocationSouth Louisiana

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:49 PM

I don't subscribed to HBO, but during this three day FREE VIEW, I decided to try HBO GO on my android tablet.  Well, it works!  Just download the HBO GO app from the app store, sign onto DIRECTV, sign into HBO GO, and watch.

I suspect this "gift" will only last until the "FREEVIEW" is over, but until then I can watch all of the past episodes of "Treme".

Enjoy :righton:

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   coolman302003

coolman302003

2014 NBA CHAMPIONS!

• DBSTalk Club
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationSoutheast

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:16 PM

This has always been the case for HBO free preview weekends; MAX GO will also work during the free preview (since MAX is also included in the free preview). However, HBO and Cinemax On Demand on the HD/DVR's & Genies are never authorized during free preview weekends.

List of networks with HD VOD content available on DirecTV

5-LNB SlimLine w/SWM16 | HR44-700 w/AM-21N | HR24-200 | H25-100 | H25-100 | C41-500

#3 OFFLINE   Holydoc

Holydoc

Legend

• Registered
  • 230 posts
  • LocationPanhandle, FL

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:47 PM

Thanks so much for the heads-up, Bigeazy!   I was able to watch all of last season of Game of Thrones which I had missed since I do not have HBO.  That was fantastic!

spam firewall