I browsed the thread and I did not see any specific mentions of the issue I'm seeing after the 0x07e5 firmware update
I'm having two issues (the second being the worse of the two):
- Dolby Digital output from my HR44-500 stops. It will only send PCM to my receiver once the bug has taken place. I've tried turning the option for Dolby Digital on and off in settings. The only option to fix it is to reset the Genie. It does seem to take place more after the issue below has happened
- Channels 501-541 have a weird video glitch/corruption (displayed in Youtube video linked below). The issue is ONLY on these channels - not local channels, 200-500, or 545 and higher. The issue takes place during live TV and recordings on the DVR from these specific channels. On Demand programs from these channel do NOT have this issue. I can watch these channels (and recordings) on my Mini-Genie and HR-22 with no issues at all. Live TV on the Mini-Genie and HR-22 on these channels is fine as well
- Things I've tried to resolve the issue:
- Changed HDMI cables
- Tried resetting Genie
- Powered down the SWM power supply and powered it back up
- Removed the access card to verify it was clean, free of damage, and seated correctly
- Changed the video setting to "Native"
- Signal strength on all 5 tuners is 99%
- Video of the issue:
- http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gPIpYFoprpI (make sure annotations are enabled)
Has anyone else seen this issue or have a resolution to it? I'm afraid I'm SOL until a new firmware is pushed out
Have you tried component cables to see if the problem goes away ?