Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

S423

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   rgranberry

rgranberry

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 01:44 PM

Adding CC features brought back the problem of CC turning itself off. Have to rewind to get it working again.

Fixed : Drop down list for moving recordings to different folder is now correct.  Folder counts are now correct (don't include deleted).

Not fixed: When in PrimeTime recordings using Folders By Genre, stopping playback, then selecting DVR, when it goes back to the display of the folders the next selection of a folder results in "no events to display".  Must hit "Cancel" to get the display of the folders back and then selecting a folder works.

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   some guy

some guy

Godfather

• Registered
  • 413 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:55 PM

Adding CC features brought back the problem of CC turning itself off. Have to rewind to get it working again.

Fixed : Drop down list for moving recordings to different folder is now correct.  Folder counts are now correct (don't include deleted).

Not fixed: When in PrimeTime recordings using Folders By Genre, stopping playback, then selecting DVR, when it goes back to the display of the folders the next selection of a folder results in "no events to display".  Must hit "Cancel" to get the display of the folders back and then selecting a folder works.

Are you only seeing the CC issue while viewing PTAT content? Try pausing and resuming.

#3 OFFLINE   Grandude

Grandude

RichardParker II

• Registered
  • 882 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:30 AM

I am having this problem.  First fix I noticed was if someone called and caller ID sprang up.  Then CC would work.

Later I tried 'pause' and it started working.  Best solution so far but I have done a reset to see if that clears it up.  Won't know til later.

Brian...reporting from the left coast
 2 Hoppers,1 Joey, 1 VIP211K active receivers
 I still believe in magic
!

#4 OFFLINE   TheGrove

TheGrove

AllStar

• Registered
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:10 AM

So the forward skip is 30 seconds, but they have added a feature where if you press this button multiple times in a row they add up.  So pressing the button 3 times in a row quickly will skip forward 1m30s.

2 Hoppers (2 - 2TB EHD)
1 Joey

#5 OFFLINE   dmspen

dmspen

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:18 AM

Ongoing feature...

When listings are sorted by title and you delete several recordings while in their folder, after the final delete, the listing comes back defaulted to DVR date rather than the previous (A-Z)

#6 OFFLINE   P Smith

P Smith

Mr. FixAnything

• Registered
  • 20,058 posts
  • LocationMediterranean Sea

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:53 AM

they are deaf to our calls :(

I come to the conclusion after watching our posts in last 15 years

Edited by P Smith, 06 February 2014 - 11:53 AM.

• Grampa67 likes this

#7 OFFLINE   david_jr

david_jr

Godfather

• Registered
  • 424 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:59 AM

they are deaf to our calls :(

I come to the conclusion after watching our posts in last 15 years

What about this?

#8 OFFLINE   P Smith

P Smith

Mr. FixAnything

• Registered
  • 20,058 posts
  • LocationMediterranean Sea

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:53 AM

that's opposite, they're asking something what is their concern

but hundreds or thousands posts still ignoring

perhaps you are not interesting to bother accumulate this knowledge

#9 OFFLINE   James Long

James Long

Ready for Uplink!

• Super Moderators
  • 40,298 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:35 PM

I would not draw the same conclusion. Just because DISH does not drop everything and do exactly what they are told on mostly anonymous forums does not mean they do not listen.
Welcome to DBS Talk - Let's talk about DBS! (The Digital Bit Stream)
DISH Network vs DirecTV: HD Channel List - DISH Network HD Capacity, HD Conversion and more.
DISH Network complete channel lists and lists by satellite location are in The Uplink Activity Center.
Unless otherwise noted, I speak for myself. Content is not controlled by DISH Network, DirecTV or any other company.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...