Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

need help dirt can you help me out

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   bluegras

bluegras

Godfather

• Registered
  • 425 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:08 AM

when i try to rent a movie from ondemand or blockbuster at home this happens to me my internet is fine i can use pandora and all the other apps.and i get this message

i get this message rental status 1021 download failed the download cant be completed check the receiver internet connection and service see dish.com/broadband if your internet is working check back later you wont be charged with the download competes if it still wont download contact dish.com or 1-800-894-9131

Allen

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   TommyF@DISH Network

TommyF@DISH Network

Legend

• DISH Representative
  • 132 posts
  • LocationLittleton, CO

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:35 AM

Good morning, Allen. When you go to Menu > Settings > Network Setup > Broadband and select 'Reset Network', does 'Network Connection: OK' come up? How are you connected to the internet?

Tommy Faust
Social Media Representative
Sunday-Wednesday 6:00a-5:00p (MST)

#3 OFFLINE   bluegras

bluegras

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 425 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:52 AM

everything is fine with what you are talking about  i am connected via wireless modem.i can use pandora and the rest of the apps via the internet it is just when i try to download a movie and try to stream it i get download failed that message

i get this message rental status 1021 download failed the download cant be completed check the receiver internet connection and service see dish.com/broadband if your internet is working check back later you wont be charged with the download competes if it still wont download contact dish.com or 1-800-894-9131
tommy it happening to other people somebody told me on the other forum about happening to them also.

Allen

Edited by bluegras, 26 January 2014 - 09:59 AM.

#4 OFFLINE   TommyF@DISH Network

TommyF@DISH Network

Legend

• DISH Representative
  • 132 posts
  • LocationLittleton, CO

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:58 AM

Thanks! I just checked into it and do show a current known issue with that error message. Our operations team is currently looking for feedback on this issue. Can you send me a PM with the account # so I can send this forward?

Tommy Faust

#5 OFFLINE   bluegras

bluegras

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 425 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:15 AM

if you are having the same problem know let dirt know about so they can fix it.

Thanks

Allen

#6 OFFLINE   TommyF@DISH Network

TommyF@DISH Network

Legend

• DISH Representative
  • 132 posts
  • LocationLittleton, CO

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:32 AM

The feedback they are looking for as of this post is the specific event that was ordered. If you send me a PM, please include that information!

Tommy Faust

Protected By... spam firewall...And...