Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Looking for feedback

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   TommyF@DISH Network

TommyF@DISH Network

Legend

• DISH Representative
  • 127 posts
  • LocationLittleton, CO

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:58 AM

Hello everyone! Our tech ops team needs your assistance.  We have reports that some customers with Hopper or Hopper with Sling are reporting old login information in the Facebook app when they go to log in.  We believe this is happening with replacement receivers, but need some receiver numbers to see what they have in common and to confirm our suspicion.  If you are experiencing this issue, could you please PM us your receiver number(s) so we can research this better?  Thank you.

Tommy Faust
Social Media Representative
Sunday-Wednesday 6:00a-5:00p (MST)

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   TommyF@DISH Network

TommyF@DISH Network

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • DISH Representative
  • 127 posts
  • LocationLittleton, CO

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:57 AM

There is another situation that seems to be regular that our operations team is looking for as well. Can anyone also send us a PM with the receiver # if your Hopper or Hopper w/ Sling show DVR events displaying as '100% watched' on all content, when the content has not been watched? Thanks!

Tommy Faust
Social Media Representative
Sunday-Wednesday 6:00a-5:00p (MST)

#3 OFFLINE   TheGrove

TheGrove

AllStar

• Registered
  • 109 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:08 AM

There is another situation that seems to be regular that our operations team is looking for as well. Can anyone also send us a PM with the receiver # if your Hopper or Hopper w/ Sling show DVR events displaying as '100% watched' on all content, when the content has not been watched? Thanks!

PM Sent.  Mine does it but no on all shows.  As far as I can tell if I record shows back-to-back usually only the last one shows 100% the others report 0%.

2 Hoppers (2 - 2TB EHD)
1 Joey

#4 OFFLINE   some guy

some guy

Godfather

• Registered
  • 413 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:39 PM

When you say back to back, are those different episodes of the same show?

#5 OFFLINE   TheGrove

TheGrove

AllStar

• Registered
  • 109 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:57 AM

Yes, say I'm, recording "The Big Bang Theory" on TBS most of them will have 0% but the last one in the evening will be 100%.  Last night I recorded "Weather World" off of WPSU our local PSB station.  The first episode was 0% and the 2nd one showed 90% even though I had not watched it.

2 Hoppers (2 - 2TB EHD)
1 Joey

#6 OFFLINE   ZachS@DISH Network

ZachS@DISH Network

• DISH Representative
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:39 AM

Please be sure to include the software version in your PM.

Zach Schultz
DISH Network Customer Service
Tuesday-Saturday 6:00a-2:30p (MST)

spam firewall