Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

mlb extra inning

• Please log in to reply
686 replies to this topic

#681 OFFLINE   tonyd79

tonyd79

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 12,256 posts
  • LocationColumbia, MD

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:10 AM

Did they ever resolve the one game per day not being viewable? I haven't used it in a while but tried to watch a game on roku tonight and got the 'you must upgrade your account' message...all other games work and the game in question is viewable on my PC

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I haven't been blocked incorrectly in some time.
LR: HR34-700, H24-200, Fios DVR, BD350 Blu Ray, Roku Netflix Player, Chromecast, Sony 65w850 TV
BR: HR21-200, Viso 32LX, DB350 Blu Ray
Dish: Slimline, SWM8
Other: genieGo

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#682 OFFLINE   REDSKINSFAN47

REDSKINSFAN47

Legend

• Registered
  • 200 posts
  • LocationWoodbine,MD

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:21 AM

i can't log in on computer or iPhone through directv, it been about a month now csr in protection plan told me it would be fixed with an update on 6-23 or 6-24,i have to work on July 4, and would love to watch the nationals game on my iPhone.

hr20,hdmi to living room,componant mirred to office,h20kit hdmi,bedroom mine r15,bedroom daughters h20,other d10,slimline dish mounted on back of house,18 in.round (spare),on 3ft pipe in ground watered by dog daily.ota on roof.

#683 OFFLINE   tonyd79

tonyd79

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 12,256 posts
  • LocationColumbia, MD

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:50 AM

i can't log in on computer or iPhone through directv, it been about a month now csr in protection plan told me it would be fixed with an update on 6-23 or 6-24,i have to work on July 4, and would love to watch the nationals game on my iPhone.

You are in Woodbine? You won't be able to watch the Nats on your iPhone via MLB.tv. Local teams are blacked out.

LR: HR34-700, H24-200, Fios DVR, BD350 Blu Ray, Roku Netflix Player, Chromecast, Sony 65w850 TV
BR: HR21-200, Viso 32LX, DB350 Blu Ray
Dish: Slimline, SWM8
Other: genieGo

#684 OFFLINE   cmasia

cmasia

Icon

• Registered
  • 653 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:27 PM

More Vegas FOX / EI problems today.

For some reason, the FOX affiliate took Sox v Yanks, so naturally Cards v Dodgers was blacked out on EI, while Sox were in the clear.

How tough can this be?

#685 OFFLINE   Eksynyt

Eksynyt

Icon

• Registered
  • 831 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:53 PM

That makes no sense. You should have at least been blacked out of the Sox-Yanks game on EI. Very weird. You're in the Dodgers territory though, so you were always going to be blacked out of that one.

Sent from my iPhone using DBSTalk mobile app

#686 OFFLINE   cmasia

cmasia

Icon

• Registered
  • 653 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:22 PM

That makes no sense. You should have at least been blacked out of the Sox-Yanks game on EI. Very weird. You're in the Dodgers territory though, so you were always going to be blacked out of that one.

Sent from my iPhone using DBSTalk mobile app

The new FOX Saturday Baseball / EI agreement has nothing to do standard EI regional blackouts.

Like NFL ST, if FOX is showing 4 MLB games regionally, we should all get 1 game on the OTA affiliate, and the other 3 on EI. Period.

That's the agreement...no games blacked out no matter where you are.

Again, how tough should this be?

#687 OFFLINE   lacubs

lacubs

Godfather

• Registered
  • 505 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:18 PM

is MLB.TV  acting up tonight? everytime i make a a game full screen it go SD quality but everytime i go back to normal screen it go back to HD Quality

spam firewall