Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   mreaves53

mreaves53

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:45 AM

Has anyone got the Directv android app for tablets or Geniego to work on their Tab 3?  The only app I have gotten to work is the one for phones.

Thanks,

Michael
DirecTv Genie,
Genie Client,
Genie Go
Multi-room viewing
Vizo 60" LED w/ Vizio Apps
Vizio 32" LCD w/ Vizio Apps
Toshiba DVDR/VHS
LG Soundbar

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   tonycsmoke

tonycsmoke

• Registered
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSt Louis

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:53 AM

Yes and it works fine.  I like it better on the Tab since the resolutions thing doesn't bug me as much. 

#3 OFFLINE   mreaves53

mreaves53

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:44 AM

What did you do different that a regular install from Google Play Store to get GenieGo and DirecTv for tablet to work.

Thanks,

Michael
DirecTv Genie,
Genie Client,
Genie Go
Multi-room viewing
Vizo 60" LED w/ Vizio Apps
Vizio 32" LCD w/ Vizio Apps
Toshiba DVDR/VHS
LG Soundbar

#4 OFFLINE   dazed&confuzed

dazed&confuzed

AllStar

• Registered
  • 100 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:31 PM

I'm also having this issue, I have a Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 anf the app freezes at  load on a black screen.  :down:

Works on my Galaxy phone though.

Can't seem to get any response from DTV. Also the list of "approved" devices is incredibly short. (And my phone isn't on it either...)

Really glad I spent that money on a GenieGo. At least if I watch for the yellow light on it I know my internet is down... :bang

spam firewall