Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Tapatalk app not working

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   cypherx

cypherx

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,852 posts
  • LocationPA - Berks County

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:30 PM

I'm trying to post on the DirecTV general forum. Tapatalk app says I must wait 28 seconds before posting. Waited more than 28 seconds and then it said I needed to wait seven seconds. I waited more than that and then it's back to saying I need to wait 28 seconds again what's going on here?

- > Link to my setup thread< -

My  DirecTV HD WISHLIST:  NickJR, Nicktoons, Revolt.TV, FXM, We, Oxygen, The Hub, Fuse, GSN, Sprout, GAC, Esquire, MTV2, BBC World News, Sundance, Up, Music Choice Play HD (formerly SWRV), Al Jazeera America, Military Channel, NASA

My DirecTV SD WISHLIST: MTV Hits, MTV Jams, Music Choice, Youtoo TV

---

HR44-500
HR24-200

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   cypherx

cypherx

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:51 PM

Strange I come on here with the PC and I see that each time I attempted to post, it did post but tapatalk presented the error so I kept trying.  Sorry for the multiple posts.  Tapatalk said the post was error-ed out but I guess it went through anyway.  They suck because even if I click a link to a thread in a protected forum, it takes me to a webview and I have to log in.  Not remembering credentials i have to back out and then manually navigate to find the forums I am trying to link to.  Not to mention tables don't show up right and the link to DirecTV is at the bottom of the app instead of alphabetical order.  Oh and also you can't vote on threads with the app either.

Edited by cypherx, 08 February 2014 - 06:52 PM.

My  DirecTV HD WISHLIST:  NickJR, Nicktoons, Revolt.TV, FXM, We, Oxygen, The Hub, Fuse, GSN, Sprout, GAC, Esquire, MTV2, BBC World News, Sundance, Up, Music Choice Play HD (formerly SWRV), Al Jazeera America, Military Channel, NASA

---

HR44-500
HR24-200

#3 OFFLINE   David Bott

David Bott

Hall Of Fame

• Administrators
  • 2,113 posts
  • LocationTraveling the USA

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:00 AM

Which TapaTalk app where you using?  DBSTalk or the actual TapaTalk?

David Bott

Admin - Owner

Founder - AVSForum.comTiVoCommunity.com, Home Theater Cruise, LLC, DBNet Consulting, LLC, 

Board of Advisers - Prelaunch.com

Connecting to Over 5 Million Unique Enthusiasts a Month

DISCLAIMER: All spelling and grammatical errors done on purpose for the proofreadingly challenged.

#4 OFFLINE   cypherx

cypherx

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:22 PM

Actual tapatalk. Around the holidays when dbstalk app was crashing a lot, I abandoned it for the tapatalk app. I just downloaded the dbstalk version again so I'm going to start using that again. I'm sure it was updated since the new year.

---

HR44-500
HR24-200

#5 OFFLINE   dorfd1

dorfd1

Icon

• Registered
  • 968 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:11 PM

I use tapatalk pro and it is working fine. I have not used the dbstalk app , since this forum now works in both the free and paid versions of tapatalk.

Sent from my YP-G1 using Tapatalk

Edited by dorfd1, 06 March 2014 - 08:50 PM.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...