Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

HR24 On Demand with a Genie in the house.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   mrro82

mrro82

Legend

• Registered
  • 556 posts
  • LocationThumb web of the mitten :>)

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:57 AM

Sorry if this is posted somewhere but I wasn't able to figure this out. When we got DirecTV we got the HR24 and a H25. We upgraded to the Genie yesterday. Self install. We moved the HR24 into the bedroom and the HR44 is now in the living room. Everything is hooked up properly with the HR44. When I moved the HR24 into the bedroom the CCK went with it. I hooked it up as per the instructions on D's website. There problem I'm having it that in the HR44's menu it shows no internet connection (loop detected no matter which I use, wireless or wired). I removed the CCK from the bedroom and the HR24 and HR44 are talking to each other properly with regards to playlist sharing and whatnot. With that said, how can I continue to get the channel logos, rotten tomato ratings, on demand etc on the HR24? Is there a different way to hook the CCK to the HR24 than what I found on D's website? Hope this all makes sense. Thanks!

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   naijai

naijai

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 10:38 AM

Use the Wireless CCK in the HR44 and that will serve both receivers 
You'll have to run through the setup since the other CCK has been removed 

• mrro82 likes this
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
Winston Churchill

DIRECTV employee since May 2003.
All comments are my own. Unless specifically stated, my views DO NOT represent the views of DIRECTV

#3 OFFLINE   mrro82

mrro82

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 556 posts
  • LocationThumb web of the mitten :>)

Posted 22 February 2014 - 11:15 AM

Use the Wireless CCK in the HR44 and that will serve both receivers
You'll have to run through the setup since the other CCK has been removed

Wow. Didn't know it would be that easy. Thank you!

Sent from the jaws of my Hammerhead!

Protected By... spam firewall...And...