Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

I'm back Dishnetwork

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   SHS

SHS

Legend

• Registered
  • 169 posts
  • LocationVinita, OK

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:24 AM

Well time to retire the my 11 year old SageTV Server Box because in two week I have 3 Receiver(s) to be Installed
1 Hopper with Sling
1 Super Joey
1 Joey

Sweet that 6 Tuner or 8 channel

And iPad 2 Mini "Forgot ask but dose any know if it will be sent out the retina model?"

Edited by SHS, 28 March 2014 - 09:47 PM.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   garys

garys

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:20 PM

I haven't heard anyone getting the Retina. Let us know when you receive it.

#3 OFFLINE   SHS

SHS

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 169 posts
  • LocationVinita, OK

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:00 PM

Well do thanks garys

#4 OFFLINE   SHS

SHS

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 169 posts
  • LocationVinita, OK

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:38 PM

Well I got a iPad Mini 16GB which is a 1st generation last week so that was really fast only 9 day after dish sat install way to go there Dishnetwork that was quick but the iPad Mini 16GB 2nd generation I think would have been a better option as it far more powerful which dish would most like have gottn't a good deal on any in a way so in way you would be better off just buying it out right with the money you save any way which out about the same in me case.

It like $45 vs $80 with a saving of $420 dollar only to get $300 dollar iPad mini which most like cost dish $200 to $250 talk about being cheap stake hehe.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...