Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

DTV installation Tech?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   booboo

booboo

• Registered
  • 74 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:53 AM

First I want to apologize if this is not a valid post. I've gotten a lot of great information from DBSTalk over the years. I was wondering if anyone could help me get contact information for a installation tech in the North East Mississippi area? Specifically Tishomingo County. I want to try to give them a little side work. I need a box and coax moved. I want it done right and not a crap job. Like I said if this isn't ok to post fill free to delete it. I can't seem to find a tech when I'm out.

Sent from my iPad using DBSTalk
B00BOO

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   carl6

carl6

Hall Of Fame

• Moderators
  • 10,912 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:24 PM

If you don't get lined up via this forum, check home theater installers/companies in your local area. They typically have either their own installers on staff, or work with installers.

#3 OFFLINE   samrs

samrs

MANC

• DBSTalk Club
  • 1,243 posts
  • LocationFlat Branch, NC

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:54 PM

Side work gets people fired. Call DirecTv and schedule an outlet relocate, around 50 bucks. When the Tech shows up your, "The Supervisor" it's your house, whatever happens is your fault. You can always say get off my property.
HR20-100, HR20-700, HR24-100, HR34-700/AM21

#4 OFFLINE   studechip

studechip

Godfather

• Registered
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:17 PM

Side work gets people fired. Call DirecTv and schedule an outlet relocate, around 50 bucks. When the Tech shows up your, "The Supervisor" it's your house, whatever happens is your fault. You can always say get off my property.

You can say that anytime, if it's really your property.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...