The Dish install went well with only a few hiccups.
The house has a Home Run panel where all of the coax, Ethernet and Phone drops come in.
I only needed 3 of the Coax drops to cover my family room, Theater and bedroom. However when I tried to tone out the lines from the former DTV Dish I couldn't get continuity.
Finally crawled up into the attic and found this DirectTV 5x8 box between the lines.
After getting that squared away I was able to get clear tones on all of the drops I needed and the guy I bought the 1000.4 Dish from had already set all of the skew, and elevation and given me the Pipe adapter.
Next challenge was walking on that concrete tile roof and putting a ladder on it to reach the old DTV Slimline. Turns out that was pretty easy. Very sturdy tiles. Biggest issue was getting things done before noon when the temperature on the roof went close to 100F. In the end, everything is setup and now I just need to wait for the actual move date to call Dish and have them switch my DMA.
I think I did the right thing doing this myself as I can't believe the Dish guy would have gone on the roof and crawled in the attic to debug all of the drops.
Fortunately when temps got to hot, I was able to take a break in the pool.
Thanks again for all the tips and help you guys have offered.