Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

subscribing to Dish

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   cobaltblue

cobaltblue

AllStar

• Registered
  • 85 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:40 AM

I am interested in getting Dish. I was wondering what receiver and sat. dish would be the best. I am thinking the Top 200 package has the channels I would like and there are two HDTV's and I would also like the DVR service. In addition to that I would like access to international programs. price wise what would I be looking at?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   RBA

RBA

Godfather

• Registered
  • 310 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:53 AM

I am interested in getting Dish. I was wondering what receiver and sat. dish would be the best. I am thinking the Top 200 package has the channels I would like and there are two HDTV's and I would also like the DVR service. In addition to that I would like access to international programs. price wise what would I be looking at?

Contact DIRT for the most accurate information, you will find them as a sticky in the DISH forum.  You can also call DISH or if you have a local retailer ask them.

#3 OFFLINE   cobaltblue

cobaltblue

AllStar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 85 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 12:20 PM

which one of the members would be the best to speak to  on Dirt regarding the information I am looking for?

#4 OFFLINE   thomasjk

thomasjk

Legend

• Registered
  • 342 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:15 PM

Anyone can help you. MikeH seems to be the most active here http://www.dbstalk.c...MemberID=503431

spam firewall