Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

NFL Now Launches on Roku, Apple TV, fireTV and XBOX

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Reaper

Reaper

Godfather

• Registered
  • 521 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:19 PM

Plug in your favorite team(s) and the free NFL Now app presents content customized to your tastes. There's also a "most popular" option which presents a stream of content, and is rather like watching NFL Network.

I found this excerpt from the linked article interesting:

"For the truly football-obsessed, there’s the NFL Now Plus option,  priced at $1.99 monthly in the U.S. with international rates varying. Subscribers will get instant in-game highlights from each game (in the free version of the service, these will be delayed), as well as a customized stream of big plays by their favorite team, players or fantasy roster."

The "instant in-game highlights" on Sundays sounds a lot like NFL RedZone but more targeted to your favorite team(s), and for just $1.99/month. I'm a cable cutter so I'm going to have to check this out.

No live games, however.

https://movies.yahoo...-120255659.html

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   mrro82

mrro82

Legend

• Registered
  • 543 posts
  • LocationThumb web of the mitten :>)

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:30 PM

Pretty useless to me unless it has live games.

Sent from the jaws of my Hammerhead!

Protected By... spam firewall...And...