Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Esquire in Xtra package?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   juventuz

juventuz

Legend

• Registered
  • 222 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:00 PM

According to DirecTV, the Xtra Package does not include the Esquire network yet I've been able to watch it all night. Even changed the channels and went back to make sure I still had it.

I downloaded the Esquire app and was able to log in through DirecTV, but when I went to watch a show on the app it said the channel is not included in my package.

Does anyone else get it that shouldn't? Is there some free preview?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   JoeTheDragon

JoeTheDragon

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 4,237 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:33 PM

I have as part of choice xtra classic package

I want CLTV / CLTV HD on direct tv.

#3 OFFLINE   coolman302003

coolman302003

2014 NBA CHAMPIONS!

• DBSTalk Club
  • 1,413 posts
  • LocationSoutheast

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:54 AM

Does anyone else get it that shouldn't? Is there some free preview?

It's being included either erroneous or just thrown in due to the XTRA Free Preview. It's not normally included in the current XTRA base package. Boomerang, NHL Network, Chiller & Sprout are also authorized, however again these would normally not be included in the current XTRA package.

List of networks with HD VOD content available on DIRECTV   DIRECTV Customer Service Live Online Chat (available from 8am-1am ET)   DIRECTV Regional Sports Network (RSN) fee lookup tool (zip code required)

DIRECTV Premium Channel Pricing: 1=$13.99 ($17.99 for HBO) | 2=$25 ($30 with HBO) | 3=$35 ($40 with HBO) | 4=$43 ($48 with HBO) | All 5=$55 per month 

My Setup: 5-LNB SlimLine with SWM-16 | HR44-700 w/AM-21N | HR24-200 | H25-100 | H25-100 | C41-500

#4 OFFLINE   juventuz

juventuz

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 222 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 12:56 PM

Thanks for the help... So basically they're giving us a sneak peek into what's in the Ultimate Package?

#5 OFFLINE   JoeTheDragon

JoeTheDragon

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 4,237 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:39 PM

Thanks for the help... So basically they're giving us a sneak peek into what's in the Ultimate Package?

more like the old XTRA package

I want CLTV / CLTV HD on direct tv.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...