I'm trying to figure out if I should use RVU or just simply continue using receiver boxes like the HR44.
- Speed - If RVU guide speed & DVR interaction is slower, I don't really want it.
- Quality - If RVU quality is worse, I don't really want it.
- Main TV - Has RVU
- Secondary TV - Doesn't have RVU
Does it make any sense for me to use RVU? Should I:
- Install Genie HR44 on secondary TV and use RVU on main TV?
- Install Genie HR44 on main RVU compatible TV and install Genie Mini on secondary TV?
- Install Genie HR44 on both TVs?