Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Going With Dish

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   PACOP

PACOP

AllStar

• Registered
  • 95 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 11:52 AM

I Live In Central Pa. And Have Been Waiting And Waiting For Yet Another Delay With Locals From Directv. I Got Tired Of Waiting And Am Going With Dish. And Get What Directv Just Delayed Again, Now Saying Spring 04 Instead Of April 04. Next It Will Change To Summer 04. Oh Well Dish Will Be The One To Win And Directv Will Lose In These 40 Or So Mid Sized Markets.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Jarrett76

Jarrett76

Legend

• Registered
  • 118 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 01:27 PM

You will be happy with dish network. I live in south central pennsylvania, and I see dish network vans everywhere since the locals were turned on. I think to get locals on directtv it will require another dish, unlike dish network.

spam firewall