Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Out of Market Viewing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   dodgersfan

dodgersfan

• Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 09:47 AM

I live in Connecticut, but am a Dodgers fan. I have the MLB package on DirecTV which will allow me to watch approximately 100 games from FSN2. Approximately 50 games will be on KCOP. Is KCOP spot beamed on both Dish and DirecTV? Is KCOP available via C band?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Five Hole

Five Hole

Legend

• Registered
  • 153 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 12:44 PM

KCOP is spotbeamed on Dish and I suspect it is on DirecTV. KCOP is not available via C-band.

#3 OFFLINE   Msguy

Msguy

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 06:27 PM

You won't get KCOP if you live in Connecticut. You'll get most Dodgers home games on Fox Sports Net West 2.

#4 OFFLINE   Rob

Rob

Icon

• Registered
  • 551 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 09:11 AM

I live in Connecticut, but am a Dodgers fan. I have the MLB package on DirecTV which will allow me to watch approximately 100 games from FSN2. Approximately 50 games will be on KCOP. Is KCOP spot beamed on both Dish and DirecTV? Is KCOP available via C band?

Don't forget you'll have ESPN, FOX, and the other teams games against the Dodgers availiable. You should be able to get most of those other 50 games.
It's only tv!

spam firewall