Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

MLBEI Schedule

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   cumberlandredskin

cumberlandredskin

AllStar

• Registered
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 March 2004 - 07:56 AM

Since I am a DISH subscriber, I am new to MLBEI. When does MLBEI release their schedule? Should be soon season starts in two weeks. :)

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Msguy

Msguy

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 04:13 PM

The way Direc Tv posts there schedule is on one of there sports schedule channels. Every Day you will probably have to check your Dish Network Channels to see what games will be shown. If it's anything like Direc Tv most games should be shown that are on RSN's. Usually it's the home teams RSN that you will see the game on unless the Home Team is on a local channel you may see the road teams call on there RSN. If both teams are shown on Over The Air Local channels in the two teams local cities. You may not see that game period. Which sucks.

#3 OFFLINE   dummyproof

dummyproof

Godfather

• Registered
  • 326 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 07:17 PM

I realize you are a Dish sub, but this will at least give you an idea of games carried:

http://www.directvsp...LBExtraInnings/

#4 OFFLINE   DCSholtis

DCSholtis

Up The Irons!

• Registered
  • 5,716 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 08:49 PM

FYI I found a flaw in the schedule for D* as far as the opening 2 games Yankees VS Tampa Bay if you notice they show the start times as 7pm east when in fact they are 5am starts.
Dan Sholtis
"The Raiders will be back. I have unshakable confidence, the will to win, and I just know that the fire that burns brightest in this building is the will to win. And we will win. We will win."---Al Davis. Rest In Peace, Al

#5 OFFLINE   dummyproof

dummyproof

Godfather

• Registered
  • 326 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 09:13 PM

FYI I found a flaw in the schedule for D* as far as the opening 2 games Yankees VS Tampa Bay if you notice they show the start times as 7pm east when in fact they are 5am starts.

I wonder if those are referencing the Yes Network replays(tape delays), being that at least the first game I know is on ESPN(not sure about the second game).

#6 OFFLINE   DCSholtis

DCSholtis

Up The Irons!

• Registered
  • 5,716 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 10:16 PM

Even still Im hoping that the YES feed isnt blacked out for us D* subs. It shouldnt be tho. I refuse to watch the ESPN feed I mean why is ESPN doing the damn game when they are only using a studio crew for the play by play and color analyst overdubbing video from Japan. I mean WTF why bother doing the game if you arent going to have a crew in Japan?!! Totally stupid on ESPNs part, IMO.
Dan Sholtis
"The Raiders will be back. I have unshakable confidence, the will to win, and I just know that the fire that burns brightest in this building is the will to win. And we will win. We will win."---Al Davis. Rest In Peace, Al

#7 OFFLINE   FTA Michael

FTA Michael

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 10:51 AM

Gee whiz, DC, chill out! For me, the choice is no game vs. ESPN's coverage.

But I am getting antsy for the MLB EI channels to show up on E*. I've paid, the season's started, so where are they?

Tomorrow morning's second game will be on Fox Sports Florida. So far, E*'s guide shows that it will be available. Sure hope that stays true!
Yes, FTABlog is active again. Why do you ask?

#8 OFFLINE   JohnH

JohnH

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 7,802 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 05:00 PM

The E* EI schedule is up on the website and in the 9 day EPG.

#9 OFFLINE   cumberlandredskin

cumberlandredskin

AllStar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 92 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 05:42 PM

The E* EI schedule is up on the website and in the 9 day EPG.

Thanks! I had noticed it on the EPG yesterday but hadn't seen the sked yet. :)

spam firewall