Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

ESPN Around the Horn

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   John Corn

John Corn

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 5,046 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 05:09 AM

Does anyone know why Max K. went? Originally I thought this guy was doing it for a week or so...but I think it is permanent. I liked Max better. Any one know why Max left?
Have a Great Day! :) :flag:

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   dummyproof

dummyproof

Godfather

• Registered
  • 326 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 05:34 AM

I believe he will be surfacing up at Fox Sports Nets boxing coverage. Not positive if it was Fox, but I'm pretty sure I saw a promo featuring Kellerman covering boxing.

#3 OFFLINE   cumberlandredskin

cumberlandredskin

AllStar

• Registered
  • 92 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 08:49 AM

I believe he will be surfacing up at Fox Sports Nets boxing coverage. Not positive if it was Fox, but I'm pretty sure I saw a promo featuring Kellerman covering boxing.

I hope this link works. He's with FOX sports. He's going to do an interview show with.

http://www.rainbow-m...jsp?nodeid=4184

#4 OFFLINE   John Corn

John Corn

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 5,046 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 03:00 PM

Thanks

I used to like this show. Max Kellerman was a good host, then he left and statboy took over. I haven't heard the Disembodied Voice in a while either, and the show has gone down the tubes.
Have a Great Day! :) :flag:

#5 OFFLINE   Charles Oliva

Charles Oliva

Godfather

• Registered
  • 423 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 11:40 PM

Long story short. Max was due a new contract with ESPN, he was asking for $850k a yr. and took a LOA to resolve the issue. ESPN declined his offer and contract expires, they part company. Kellerman signs with Fox for $500k+.

spam firewall