Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Georgia Tech vs UConn for National Championship

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Msguy

Msguy

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 01:16 AM

Congratulations to the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets and Connecticut Huskies on making it to the National Championship game coming up this Monday Night on CBS. What a great Final 4 this has been in San Antonio and Good Luck to both schools.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   ARKDTVfan

ARKDTVfan

Icon

• Registered
  • 583 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 01:51 PM

Congratulations to the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets and Connecticut Huskies on making it to the National Championship game coming up this Monday Night on CBS. What a great Final 4 this has been in San Antonio and Good Luck to both schools.

I'm just glad Duke lost :joy:

#3 OFFLINE   JM Anthony

JM Anthony

Child of the 60's

• Gold Members
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 04:29 PM

I'm just glad Duke lost :joy:

Anything specific, or is it that they've got a pretty great record in post season play? I for one like Duke. Coach K comes across as a pretty decent guy.

Now when it comes to the Huskies, my wish was for the other Huskies (U of Washington) to do better than crap out in the first round. Then again, there's always next year!!!
John Anthony
and Gus, the 22# Wonder Cat
E* since ‘96

#4 OFFLINE   marko

marko

Godfather

• Registered
  • 314 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 06:36 PM

For many people, me included, it is not so much that we dislike duke themselves (nothing wrong with coach K/players). I think it is just the huge amount of publicity that team gets in comparison to other teams. espn and Dickie V, and the whole college gameday atmosphere they had for that final NC/Duke game (that was sickening). You hope they lose, just so you don't have to hear about them so much.

#5 OFFLINE   RamblinWreck

RamblinWreck

• Registered
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 07:31 PM

I am very happy to see my Ramblin Wrecks in the Championship games. The Yellow Jackets have had a great season and will hopefully win it all tomorrow night!!! :D

spam firewall