Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
ASK DBSTALK: Two satellite feeds required?
Posted 09 April 2004 - 12:48 PM
Can anyone confirm/deny this?
My 921 shows the Dish HDTV logo after being plugged in, but then the screen goes blank. After that, the orange online light blinks and the red light (top one) blinks less frequently.
Thanks for any help.
Posted 09 April 2004 - 01:00 PM
Posted 09 April 2004 - 03:01 PM
Posted 09 April 2004 - 03:05 PM
Hmmm, wonder if I can find an installer on the weekend.
Posted 09 April 2004 - 03:24 PM
Posted 09 April 2004 - 09:54 PM
Any truth to this? I am beginning to think I'll get to talk to tech support a lot before this thing works.
For the record:
1) power on
2) Dish HDTV logo (10-20 seconds)
3) black screen (no text, etc.)
4) blinking amber light, then solid, then two blinks of red
5) repeat 4 forever
Posted 12 April 2004 - 01:15 PM
Cheers, and thanks for the help.