Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
ASK DBSTALK: Two satellite feeds required?
Posted 09 April 2004 - 12:48 PM
Can anyone confirm/deny this?
My 921 shows the Dish HDTV logo after being plugged in, but then the screen goes blank. After that, the orange online light blinks and the red light (top one) blinks less frequently.
Thanks for any help.
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 09 April 2004 - 01:00 PM
Posted 09 April 2004 - 03:01 PM
Posted 09 April 2004 - 03:05 PM
Hmmm, wonder if I can find an installer on the weekend.
Posted 09 April 2004 - 03:24 PM
Posted 09 April 2004 - 09:54 PM
Any truth to this? I am beginning to think I'll get to talk to tech support a lot before this thing works.
For the record:
1) power on
2) Dish HDTV logo (10-20 seconds)
3) black screen (no text, etc.)
4) blinking amber light, then solid, then two blinks of red
5) repeat 4 forever
Posted 12 April 2004 - 01:15 PM
Cheers, and thanks for the help.