Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Logo and Email ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2002 - 01:43 PM

Chris, I sent ya off an email.

When will you be changing the logo ?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2002 - 08:42 AM

We are still sifting through them, we had one we really liked however another forum just changed their logo and they were to much alike.

I am not speaking for the other admins but I hope we can have something picked by early in the week.

Scott

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2002 - 04:59 AM

Cool....I can't wait to see it.:)
No matter what, pick with your heart.

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2002 - 11:09 AM

But I agree lets not pick a logo like the other one. We dont need a war. Each forum serves a purposr. They are complementary.

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2002 - 11:45 AM

We have narrowed it down to the design that we like the best. Look for an announcement of the winner and the change in logo very soon!

#6 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2002 - 05:33 PM

VERY NICE !!! I like the logo. :)

spam firewall