Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

What do I need? / best Deal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   chubbya

chubbya

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 02:12 PM

Hello,

Thanks in advance. Can anyone tell me EXACTLY what I would need to accomplish the following and where I might get the best deal?
I am eventually going to purchase the HR10-250, I currently do not have any Satellite service (New Customer). I want to be able to have the HR-250 in my media room and I would like 2 additional rooms wired for Service. It would be nice if not too expensive to have at least one of the two additional rooms with a standard DVR. I would also like to have an OTA antenna installed and cabled as well.
What package can I get right now that I can use until I purchase the HR10-250 that will not need to be modified once I buy it? Thanks Again!!

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   chubbya

chubbya

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 May 2004 - 01:50 PM

Chirp Chirp...

#3 OFFLINE   jsanders

jsanders

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 07 May 2004 - 03:57 PM

Hello,

Thanks in advance. Can anyone tell me EXACTLY what I would need to accomplish the following and where I might get the best deal?
I am eventually going to purchase the HR10-250, I currently do not have any Satellite service (New Customer). I want to be able to have the HR-250 in my media room and I would like 2 additional rooms wired for Service. It would be nice if not too expensive to have at least one of the two additional rooms with a standard DVR. I would also like to have an OTA antenna installed and cabled as well.
What package can I get right now that I can use until I purchase the HR10-250 that will not need to be modified once I buy it? Thanks Again!!

Best deal? Don't get gouged on EBay. MSRP is the beset deal right now.

Just make sure that you get a tripple LNB setup when they install your system, then you won't need to modify stuff to get it to work....

Protected By... spam firewall...And...