Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Newsbits for 6-22-04

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Chris Blount

Chris Blount

Creator of DBSTalk

• Administrators
  • 17,181 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 06:39 AM

A DirecTV reseller is suing Echostar because Echostar is running "false and misleading" advertisements that say Pegasus customers may lose satellite TV signals when Pegasus' contract with DirecTV ends. More HERE.

I would like to personally thank you for visiting DBSTalk.Com. As you know, today is our 3rd birthday (in case you haven't figured that out by now :) ). The staff here is committed and pleased to bring you the the best and most accurate information available about the satellite industry. I would also like to thank our donating members. With their kind financial support, DBSTalk still remains completely ad free with no pop-up or banner advertising. This is quite remarkable considering the way the internet works today. The good news is that our finances are still strong so we will remain "ad-less" for the foreseeable future.

Thanks again and looking forward to seeing all of you for another year of great satellite talk!

Chris Blount
Administrator/Founder
http://www.dbstalk.com

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 4,009 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 08:06 AM

I would like to personally thank you for visiting DBSTalk.Com. As you know, today is our 3rd birthday (in case you haven't figure that out by now :) ).

Thank GOD you are finally out of the terrible twos. Your tantrums were REALLY getting annoying.........

OK, that was a joke. Congrats!

Schnykeys, I'm almost up to 2500 posts. There's a testament to the usefulness of this site......
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." Henry David Thoreau Walden (1854)

:ramblinon

XBox 360 Gamertag::grin:
Posted Image

Protected By... spam firewall...And...