Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

HR10-250 Remote Control

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Jedk1

Jedk1

AllStar

• Registered
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 07:19 PM

Has anyone had a problem programming his/her Universal Remote with the new HR10-250 remote? I have an MX-500 that accepted every key match except one: the Fast Forward key. I posted in Remote Central, and I got a suggestion of using my Radio Shack Remote to learn the HR10-250 FF and then pass it through to the MX500.

Just curious if anyone else has had this problem. The guy on Remote Central said this is a known bug in the remote.

JedK

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Flyboy917

Flyboy917

Legend

• Registered
  • 115 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 09:46 PM

I have an MX-500 that "learned" its codes from an earlier stand alone Tivo.
It has no problems with fast forward on my HD Tivo.

Cheers,
Flyboy

#3 OFFLINE   Edmund

Edmund

Remote Master

• DBSTalk Club
  • 1,757 posts
  • LocationSouthern Ca

Posted 07 July 2004 - 11:37 AM

http://www.tivocommu...threadid=171841

Protected By... spam firewall...And...