Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Pages Not loading

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2001 - 08:37 AM

Again Iam sometimes having a problem with the pages not loading completely. When I try to check out different boards on DBSTALK the pages don't load completely and the down arrow at the bottom of the screen turns yellow.Sometimes if I wait a few seconds it turns green again and the page does load but alot of times it doesn't. I've had the same problem on X's dishplayer board which is also part of EZ boards. So I think the problem may be just with EZ board forums.I tried going to my control center and changing the number of posts on a page and I even tried changing it to only show the newest posts.If you could check into this problem and help me I'd appreciate it. I tried to post somethings and I couldn't because the page wouldn't load. Thanks.:(

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2001 - 01:22 PM

What browser are you using?

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2001 - 01:48 PM

Iam using a DP 7100 receiver with webtv.:(

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2001 - 02:17 PM

I was asking because Iv had problems with Netscape Navigator (Not communicator) 4.06. I use IE6 and everything works fine. Im not familiar with WebTV, maybe Chris knows more about this.

Steve

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2001 - 03:46 PM

Sorry to hear you are still having problems Jeff. I looked over in the Admin help area of EZboard and couldn't find anything about issues with WebTV. I will leave a message about your problem and let you know what they say. The response is usually pretty quick. If you would like to look at the thread, here it is:

login.ezboard.com/fezboar...6622.topic

#6 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2001 - 08:29 PM

Thank you Chris. I appreciate your help. Like I said it doesn't happen all the time.:)

Protected By... spam firewall...And...