Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy Now has HD TIVO's Available

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   ImmerTech

ImmerTech

AllStar

• Registered
  • 67 posts
  • LocationFort Lauderdale

Posted 26 July 2004 - 11:22 AM

I was just checking the Best Buy site and they have HD TIVO listed as available with free ground shipping.

Best Buy - HD Tivo Link

- ImmerTech

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   ramy

ramy

Banned User

• Banned User
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 11:55 AM

I got one. Thanks for the info.

#3 OFFLINE   Robert Zohn

Robert Zohn

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 08:48 PM

Most CE and B&M dealers should have HR10-250 in stock as DIRECTV has finally ramped up the production to full capacity.

Since the beginning of April they made approximately 100 to 600 per week, now they make 600 every day (6 days per week, total 3600 per week.

My company and all dealers who place orders are getting regular, large allocations on time every week.
Advanced Digital Technology Business

#4 OFFLINE   Danny R

Danny R

Goblin the Pug

• Gold Members
  • 4,885 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 08:57 PM

If I were to buy a HD Tivo, and am switching from DISH, what current deals can I grab onto as a new customer?

The HD Tivo is the only receiver I need, hooked to a single TV. I'd need some sort of install as well.

Anything?

#5 OFFLINE   SParker

SParker

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 09:37 PM

Robert,

I am glad you got all the pre-order people off your back now. :)

Most CE and B&M dealers should have HR10-250 in stock as DIRECTV has finally ramped up the production to full capacity.

Since the beginning of April they made approximately 100 to 600 per week, now they make 600 every day (6 days per week, total 3600 per week.

My company and all dealers who place orders are getting regular, large allocations on time every week.

#6 OFFLINE   DTV TiVo Dealer

DTV TiVo Dealer

Legend

• No PM's
  • 150 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 08:50 PM

Danny, Not many deals for the HR10-250 available as DIRECTV has a strict MAP pricing policy. My company gives a $50.00 gift certificate and a 6 color custom logoed HD DVR shirt. We supply the 18x20 dish and offer a $50.00 self install credit as well.

DIRECTV has 6 months of Free HD programming and the NFL Season Ticket programming promotion for new subscribers, where you get 4 months of the bigest package, TOTAL CHOICE PREMIER free.

BTW, Thanks Shawn!

spam firewall