DO NOT ANSWER UNTIL L187 SPOOLS AND YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO TEST YOUR OTA FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS!
Under L187, are you experiencing OTA problems? That is, do you have any OTA stations that you were previously able to save and tune to that you no longer can lock onto, save or tune? Do you have to re-add OTA channels after the nightly reboot?
Once again, if particular stations are causing you problems, please report those stations in this thread, providing contact information for the stations if possible. At the very least, please provide the following information:
- station call letters and city where station is located
- the digital broadcast channel
- the PSIP remapped channel
- is the station broadcasting PSIP data
- do your trick play (FF, REW, Slow motion, pause, etc) functions work with the channel
- can you record successfully from the channel
- do you get 0 second recordings from the channel
- do timers set for the channel fire correctly
The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for the programmers to fix the bugs in L188 or L189.
Thanks once again for your participation in this data collection thread.